[MD-Sligo] Thank you, team!!

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Feb 11 18:38:43 UTC 2021

The same here.

Shawn

From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- via MD-Sligo
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:36 PM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- <judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov>
Subject: Re: [MD-Sligo] Thank you, team!!

Since I did not help with the Washington   Seminar, I have to say a hearty thank you to Debbie and all of you for  your hard work. I know it isn’t easy to get appointments scheduled.  Debbie is one of the most persistent people I know. See you all on Saturday. It seems like a long time since I have talked with everyone.

Judy