[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 23:31:17 UTC 2021

The chapter meeting begins at 1:30.  It may snow, sleet, hail, or hurricane to its heart’s content because we will be meeting in Lloyd Rasmussen’s cozy Zoom room, at the link and phone numbers below.

Ronza Othman, our NFB of Maryland president, will be  with us tomorrow to talk about some of our NFB of Maryland and national priorities.

We will be selling raffle tickets for the NFB of Maryland spring fundraiser.  Tickets are $5 each.  Drawings will be held throughout the month of May.  If your number is drawn on Saturday, you get $100; if on Sunday-Friday, you get $50.  There are 5 Saturdays in May this year.  To pay for raffle tickets, money must go to the NFB of Maryland, 1800 Johnson Street, Suite N1, Baltimore, MD 21230.  If you don’t trust the U.S. mail, you may pay by Paypal, but remember they take a cut.

Please pay your 2021 dues.  I will send you Shawn’s address privately on request.  You may pay dues by paypal as well by going to www.nfbmd.org/dues <http://www.nfbmd.org/dues> .

Thanks to everyone who participated in our legislative activities in Annapolis and on Capitol Hill.  We had great participation, including some first-timers.

Debbie Brown

-------------------

Lloyd Rasmussen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Lloyd Rasmussen's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8634729992#,,,,,,0#,,645502# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502