[MD-Sligo] In need of a braillewriter.

Sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:23:35 UTC 2022

Hello all,
I hope this email finds you well.
So currently, I am studying to take my GRE examinations, to apply to
graduate school.
I graduated and received my bachelor's degree in sociology just this
past fall semester.
Studying the verbal component of the exams isn't a problem, but I have
always been weak at math.
I have someone tutoring me, but one of the main difficulties is I
unfortunately do not have a brailler.
Which makes doing math just that much more difficult.
Is there anyone, who might be willing to loan me a brailler for just a
few months?
I intend to take the exam probably around April or May, depending on
how my studies go.
I will of course have a brailler during the exams, as it is one of my
accommodations, so I'd only need it for the study period.
Thank you so much, I would appreciate any help or suggestions you
could offer me.

--
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches within the soul, that
sings the tune without words and never stops at all.