[MD-Sligo] In need of a braillewriter.

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:56:21 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, Miss Sharon. I do have a Brillar I could loan you. However, I need to know your address. I will need to find some way of getting it to you. If you could call me, that would be great so we could exchange information and talk a little bit. Thank you.

Bernadette Jacobs

410-215-8587.

bernienfb75 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone