[MD-Sligo] FW: Emailing: nut form 2022.docx

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 22:58:31 UTC 2022

A beautiful meeting tomorrow and we’ll talk about that another fly girl GIF tea. I will be at the Center for Accessibility tomorrow so I will still be at the meeting thank you lord is virtual so I can be at the photo meeting him at the Center for disability Edison time do you want tomorrow virtually please you can continue doing what you doing on the weekend the Flagyl meeting is virtually it’s going to be on thezoom.com ask Deby Brown. for the link she will give it to you the meeting virtually it starts at 1:30 and doesn’t end until at least 330 or 4 o’clock do you are there tomorrow the meeting will include the presidential release for October plus the treasures report and many other pieces of many pieces of other Nfb information hope to see you are there at the Sligo meeting tomorrow and if you are not a member of the Nfb YouTube can to bring your dues and pay up to do so you can vote in next month Nfb elections you must be a paying member to be a member of the Nfb election see you at the meeting virtually tomorrow for questions you can visit Nfb of Maryland website NFB. md.org Nfb. org or talk to Deby tomorrow at the meeting see you there virtually tomorrow at the taboo logo meeting

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone