[MD-Sligo] FW: Chapter meeting on Saturday

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 8 00:06:46 UTC 2022

Here is the Zoom link for the chapter meeting.  In a separate email, I will
be sending additional Zoom numbers in case the usual 301 number doesn't
work.

The chapter meeting will be on Saturday, October 8, at 1:30 on Zoom.  The
link is at the end of this message.

The nut form has been emailed out.  When we have nuts, we will let you know
and will deliver orders when we have a sufficient number in each area.

The deadline for registering for the convention is October 15.  We will be
making allocations this Saturday for convention expenses and door prizes.

Elections will be held next month.  Please make sure your 2022 dues are
paid.

We will have a seminar for new and aspiring members on Saturday, October 15,
from 3:00-5:00.  If you want to invite someone, please let me know so we can
make sure they have the information.  The meeting will be held virtually on
the same Zoom link as the chapter meeting.

If you have trouble with a Zoom link and want to join on a PC, go to your
browser and type https://www.zoom.us/j/ followed by the meeting ID number.
You will be prompted for  the passcode, and after it is typed correctly, you
will be in the meeting.

Debbie

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5911247472?pwd=R2plWjl1REIvTmNOUjh6ZFFnZ2NYQT09

Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode 700961