[MD-Sligo] FW: Making Health Care Decisions, Advance Directives, and the MOLST Form -- February 7 at 1:00 PM on Zoom

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:34:35 UTC 2023

Hi Debbie, I was wondering whether we are going to have our monthly
chapter meeting? Would it be in person or via zoom? Are we having the
meeting this Saturday 1/14/23? I have not seen the email regarding the
chapter meeting. Let us know what's going on regarding the chapter
meeting. Thanks!
Corey T.