[MD-Sligo] Virtual convention activities

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 30 00:20:19 UTC 2023

I am attaching a quick-and-dirty Word version of the virtual convention
schedule.  There are a few more activities than I originally sent out.  You
can access this online as well.

Note that all of the national events are on the same Zoom link.

In addition to the events on this agenda, Maryland will have a hybrid option
for our caucus on Sunday, July 2 at 9:00 Eastern time.  The Maryland caucus
will be on the usual NFB of Maryland link.  That was in the minute message,
but I will send it out again.

In addition, some divisions nnd groups are having Zoom components to their
meetings.  So far, I have heard about the National Association of Guide Dog
Users, the Writers division, and the Judaism group.  These all have separate
Zoom links.  If anyone wants these links, please let me know before I leave
early tomorrow morning.