[MD-Sligo] Zoom link for Maryland caucus, Sunday at 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 30 00:24:17 UTC 2023

NFBMD Caucus- July 2, 2023 8PM Central
We will be holding the Maryland Caucus in person during the NFB National
Convention, and it promises to be action-packed.  Come to meet the NFBMD
State Scholarship winners, our National scholarship winners, discuss the
resolutions that will come before the convention, and so much more!  This is
a very important event, so please plan to attend.

We will meet from 8 - 10PM on Sunday, July 2, 2023 in Room 335A.

We are going to try to have a virtual option, but since we have little
control over technology and the Internet in Houston, we'll do our best but
no promises.  Here's the information for those wishing to attend virtually,
but remember this meeting is in the Central Time Zone.

Click this link to join:
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,6248138327#

Support NFBMD By Donating and Then Getting Stuff
We will be accepting donations in Houston at our affiliate table at the
Exhibit Hall, and members of the affiliate may also be on hand to receive
donations to NFBMD.  In appreciation for donations at a certain level, we
will offer in appreciation a particular item.  You can donate at various
levels and can combine levels to get more tokens of appreciation.  Here's
what our menu looks like: