[MD-Sligo] Email difficulties

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 18:16:00 UTC 2024

Unfortunately these are things that we don't really have control over.
Delivery time is a complex subject, because mail goes through many hops.
Generally our server sends out stuff as quickly as it can. If I hear from
more users, and know this isn't a one off, I can look into things.

Where your mail goes is controlled by Version.  You might look on their web
site and see if there are ways you can improve delivery times and have mail
properly identified.

Sorry I am not of more help.

Dave