[MD-Sligo] MetroAccess recertification issue

Ben Danforth bdanforth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 00:29:06 UTC 2024

MetroAccess did give me an extension after calling and explaining the
situation. The extension is over two months, but it only applies to the
door-to-door service. The card won't provide free rides on buses and
Metrorail after the expiration date printed on the card. I figured others
might want to know in case they run into the same issue.

Ben