[MD-Sligo] Request to participate in chapter zoom winnings
Chikodinaka Oguledo
lovenwantintin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:18:22 UTC 2026
This is Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo. Please add me to the Zoom winnings too. I would love to win. I never won anything from the Nfb neither anything from the SlIGO Creek Chapter of Nfb Of Maryland. Please add my name to the drawer. Thank you so much LIFE Time member of the SlIGO Creek Chapter. Thank you so much, Debbie. I hope you're doing this draw on Zoom. I will be on Zoom. I will be doing double meeting next month. I'll be in person at the greater DC chapter meeting with Libra Robinson and I will be on zoom with Debbie Brown slow will see you next month on Zoom in November gobble gobble gobble in advance Take take care. See you next month for the Nfb flag drawer Peace y'all. Libra Robinson Nfb greater DCchapterpresident google.com and Google Libra Robinson you will find everything about Libra Robinson find Libra on Facebook Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Instagram Twitter social media look for Libra Robinson online thank you very much. Catch you next month adios amigo goodbye SlIGO.
See you next month in November oh, you know what SlIGO I completely forgot. I may see you January or February. I'm going back to Nigeria to bury my dad to put my dad to rest. I am so sorry. I'm going back to put my dad to rest then I'll be back in hopefully ending of January beginning of February for the next in person SlIGO meeting by your God bless you all
Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Emma Mitchell via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, 04 October 2026 11:07:22
To: md-sligo at nfbnet.org <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emma Mitchell <emitchell927 at icloud.com>
Subject: [MD-Sligo] Request to participate in chapter zoom winnings
Hi everyone, may I participate in this chapter and be an official member please
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
MD-Sligo mailing list
MD-Sligo at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/md-sligo_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for MD-Sligo:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/lovenwantintin%40hotmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/attachments/20261004/a7084c69/attachment.htm>
More information about the MD-Sligo
mailing list