[Mdabs] MDABS Back to School Seminar

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Fri Jul 20 18:13:58 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

I am emailing to share the Maryland Association of Blind Students'
Back to School seminar.  The theme of this seminar is Motivation for
Education.  Speakers will address informative topics such as
accessible textbooks, DORS, scholarships, advocacy, and more!  Lunch
and snacks will be provided (please inform me of any dietary needs).

Come out and join us!

When: August 18, 2012, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where: 4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814
Who's invited: blind high school and college students (both current
and prospective)

Transportation will be offered from Baltimore and from a central
location in Prince George's County.

Please email me, Melissa Lomax, if you have any questions.  Or call me
at (410)-608-6118.

- ML

--
Melissa Lomax