[Mdabs] FW: [Greater-baltimore] FW: To help Trudy Pickrel find Victoria Pickrel

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:30:25 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Please see the below email from Loraine Rovig with some more information on
Trudy Pickrel's daughter, Victoria. You will find attached a photo of
Victoria as a JPEG file. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may
be interested in helping to find Victoria. If anyone could help in any way
in searching for Victoria, _please pass this email on to them! Also, please
continue to keep Victoria and the Pickrel family in your prayers.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum