[Mdabs] Teleconference Tonight!!

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Tue Mar 6 01:55:06 UTC 2012

Yes, Chris, I agree!  Some of our members are not familiar with JAWS,
or any other screen readers.  I would feel horrible about requiring
members to use Skype or Teamtalk if they struggle with simpler
programs.  I know what each of these are, and though I do have a
Skype, I hardly ever use it.  I'm not that tech savvy.

Josh,
I'm glad that you wish to join us!  Our teleconferences most often
occur on Tuesdays, as most people find weekend meetings difficult.

Chris,
Thank you once again for your help!  Our recorded meetings will come
in handy in the future, and all members unable to attend will still
hear what we have discussed.  I'm excited for this change!

- ML