[Mdabs] Teleconference Tonight!!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:01:30 UTC 2012

Hi Melissa,

I will set up the conference room and email everyone with the
information. Melissa, the Conversation Station is set up so that there
must be a moderator for each room, who will have access to the
features which control the room. Since you're the President, I will
give you the host (or moderator) code off-list, unless you have a code
you'd like me to set up, in which case please send me that code
off-list.

Chris