[Mdabs] Fwd: [Nfbmd] Special Meals at Convention

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:12:58 UTC 2012

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR)" <Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov>
*Date:* October 21, 2012, 5:09:15 PM EDT
*To:* NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List <
greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>, "nfbmd at nfbnet.org" <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>
*Subject:* *Re: [Nfbmd] Special Meals at Convention*
*Reply-To:* NFB of Maryland e-mail list <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>

Hi All,

I've been asked to provide some more clarification concerning meals at
convention.  If you are attending a luncheon and need a vegetarian meal,
you should let registration know.  If you are attending the banquet and
need a vegetarian meal, you should let Banquet Ticket Exchange know.  If
you are attending either the luncheon or the banquet, and you need a
gluton-free, lactose-free, or kosher meal, or have a food allergy to nuts,
please email or call me no later than Wednesday, October 24, 2012.  YOu can
email me at Ronza.othman at cms.hhs.gov or call me at 708-829-0523.  Please
share this information with individuals who may not be on these listserves.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Regards,
Ronza