[Mdabs] Fwd: [nabs-l] FW: Focus Group in Orlando

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 02:59:46 UTC 2013

Dear MDABS Members:

Please read below for  a message to those of you who are attending the
national convention in Orlando — some may be interested in participating in
this research focus group.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* <nabs.president at gmail.com>
*Date:* June 27, 2013, 8:18:38 PM CDT
*To:* <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
*Subject:* *[nabs-l] FW: Focus Group in Orlando*
*Reply-To:* National Association of Blind Students mailing list <
nabs-l at nfbnet.org>

FYI:

Thanks,

Sean

A message to all students attending the upcoming NFB convention week in
Orlando:

Are you a high school graduate who is now furthering their education?   Do
you like free stuff?  If so, you've come to the right place.

My name is Tiffany Jolliff, and I am research coordinator at National
Industries for the Blind.  As members of the future workforce of people who
are blind, NIB is interested in finding out more about your career goals and
aspirations.  I would like to meet with students, either individually or in
small groups, to find out more about their educational experience to date
and their future career goals/aspirations.  Individual interviews will take
less than 30 minutes, and groups would meet for around an hour.

You may be asking, "So what's in it for me?"  In addition to helping develop
the careers of the future, the first 20 people who meet with me will each
receive a $5 Starbucks gift card.

To participate, you simply need to contact me off-list at tjolliff at nib.org
to set up a meeting time.  I will be attending the conference from the
morning of July 1 through the evening of July 3.  If you have a group of up
to five students who would like to meet together, we can coordinate that as
well.

I look forward to meeting you.

Tiffany

Tiffany Jolliff