[Mdabs] FW: Job Availability at Johns Hopkins University

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 19 14:17:57 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
Attached is a job description for a research assistant at Hopkins. It is a
part time job, but it really looks like a great opportunity for someone, as
the whole purpose of the job is to do outreach to blind people, recruit
blind people for research, ensure web and consent form accessibility, etc.
Please contact Hopkins directly with any questions, as I know nothing about
this job except what is attached.
Good luck!
Melissa