[Mdabs] CONSIDERING STARTING VI STARS GROUP IN NJ, PA, DE, AND MD

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:14:50 UTC 2014

Mikayla,

Could you tell us a little more about this VIStars group? I saw the "I Will
Never Live Without My Cane" video and loved it, but haven't heard of this
group. Are they a songwriting group or band consisting of blind people? This
seems like a cool initiative, but I think we may need some more information
on what VIStars is all about.

Thanks,

Chris