[Mdabs] Help Needed!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Apr 25 20:28:01 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The NFBMD needs your help! We are trying something new this year-more than
one fundraising appeal and information letter. Many of you have helped stuff
envelopes for our annual appeal letter in October or November; this year,
we'll be sending one out in May as well. So, if you can, please set aside
some time on Wednesday, May 7, and help me stuff envelopes! We have 3700 to
stuff, and there is no way I will be able to get all of these done by
myself! So please come to 200 East Wells St. and lend your hands. I plan to
arrive by 8 AM to begin this important work. Please let me know if you have
any time you can give on the seventh. Even an hour would be greatly
appreciated. Also, I will need to leave at some point in order to get home
to my kiddos. Is there anyone who could coordinate an envelope stuffing
continuation after I leave? Anyone willing to head up a crew after 5 when
people get off of work?

Please let me know. Email me at

president at nfbmd.org

or call 410-235-3073.

We have been able to get lots of help in the past, and I know I can count on
all of you for your help this time around. Let's stuff some envelopes!

Melissa