[Mdabs] Carroll County Chapter Interest Event to be Featured Tonight on WCBM

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:09:09 UTC 2015

Hello All,

As many of you likely know, we are in the process of forming a new chapter of the NFB of Maryland in Carroll County. At this time we are a week away from our first meeting, which will be a seminar on technology which is meant to generate interest for our chapter among the blind of this area. As one of our final efforts to generate interest from media advertising, our event will be featured on tonight's Insight on Disability radio program, which airs from 7:00-8:00 PM on AM 680 WCBM in Baltimore. I will be interviewed at about 7:20 PM regarding the chapter and our inaugural event. If you are unable to pick up WCBM on your standard radio, you can access a live stream by visiting www.wcbm.com. Alternatively, the stream may be accessed in the TuneIn Radio and OoTunes apps for iOS by searching for WCBM. I have noticed some accessibility issues with the station's Web site during recent attempts to visit it, so you may have better luck accessing the stream through either of the apps mentioned above. I hope many of you are able to tune in tonight as we work to build the Federation in Carroll County!

Chris Nusbaum