[Mdabs] Invitation to Jewish Museum Reception!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Apr 27 14:30:21 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Robyn Hughes, who has spoken at our state convention and helped to lead our
recent UEB workshop, has put together an interesting exhibit of braille
drawings at the Jewish Museum. She hopes you will come to the museum on May
3 in order to check out this exhibit and other related braille activities.

Please see the below invitation.

Thanks,

Melissa

The Jewish Museum of Maryland

at the Herbert Bearman Campus

Learning Your Letters:

Braille Art

The Jewish Museum of Maryland (JMM) is very pleased to present our new
exhibit Learning Your Letters: Braille Art which features art created by
children and adults of all ages and abilities using braillers. The JMM was
honored to participate in the annual Braille Challenge at the Maryland
School for the Blind. It was at this event that Deborah Cardin, Deputy
Director for Programs and Development, and Robyn Hughes, Museum Docent,
collected the artwork that is on display as part of this exhibit.

Please join us at a reception on Sunday, May 3rd , from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00
p.m. at the Jewish Museum of Maryland, 15 Lloyd Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
We will celebrate the artists who created this wonderful collection of art
and the pieces they produced . In addition to taking this last chance to
enjoy the display, we invite you to enjoy light kosher refreshments. This
event is free of charge. Please extend this invitation to friends and
family. Following the reception we invite you to explore our other exhibits
and the two historic synagogues that form the museum campus.  RSVP's
appreciated but not essential.

For more information please contact Trillion Attwood at
tattwood at jewishmuseummd.org <mailto:tattwood at jewishmuseummd.org>  or call
410.732.6400 ext.215.

Copyright C 2015 The Jewish Museum of Maryland, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list
<http://jewishmuseummd.us2.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=92ef5113e58b76a14b
ad601d0
<http://jewishmuseummd.us2.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=92ef5113e58b76a14b
ad601d0&id=0f86fa321c&e=a3be936685&c=a5039a674d>
&id=0f86fa321c&e=a3be936685&c=a5039a674d>  | update subscription preferences
<http://jewishmuseummd.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=92ef5113e58b76a14bad601
d0
<http://jewishmuseummd.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=92ef5113e58b76a14bad601
d0&id=0f86fa321c&e=a3be936685> &id=0f86fa321c&e=a3be936685>