[Mdabs] You're Invited: MD/DE/DC Student Leadership Seminar, July 24-26

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:03:21 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon Fellow MDABSters:

As you may know, we are collaborating with our counterparts in the DC and
Delaware student divisions as well as our 2015 summer interns to conduct a
joint leadership seminar, which will be held over the weekend of July 24-26
at the NFB Jernigan Institute in Baltimore. During this weekend we will join
with established Federation leaders to learn about how to build and
strengthen our student divisions, how to engage our members so they will
remain active in our work, why we as students play an essential role in the
work of the Federation, and much more. This event promises to be a truly
valuable learning and networking experience for all of us. I would encourage
all who can to attend and to spread the word to students you know so they
too can get in on the information and inspiration.  Please see the attached
flyer for details and contact David Bouchard or myself to RSVP. Thanks as
always for all you do.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President

Greater Carroll County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Vice President, Maryland Association of Blind Students

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students

Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @NFBMD

blindness is not what holds you back.