[Mdabs] Enjoy a Night of Baseball and Support Maryland's Blind Students

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:01:09 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

I am writing to invite you to a special night of family fun whose proceeds
will go toward equipping Maryland's blind students with the tools they need
to live the lives they want. The I C.A.N. Foundation is once again selling
tickets to the Frederick Keys baseball game on Saturday, August 1. Tickets
can be purchased for a discounted price--$9-and 100% of the proceeds will go
to our work to provide blind students grants for the technology and training
programs they need to succeed in education and beyond. Please note, however,
that tickets must be purchased through us in order for the proceeds to go to
the Foundation. If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please call
Wendy Cox at (410) 984-4369 or me at (443) 547-2409. We hope that you can
join us for this exciting night of family fun, featuring great baseball,
delicious food, a fireworks display and the National Anthem as sung by yours
truly, all for the cause of empowering Maryland's blind students. See you
Saturday!

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President

Greater Carroll County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Vice President, Maryland Association of Blind Students

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students

Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @NFBMD

blindness is not what holds you back.