[Mdabs] Five More Chances to Win

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:52:13 UTC 2016

Greetings,

Please support the TLC Future Friday Raffle.  Every Friday until
December 30th, we will be drawing a name.  Prizes are $50 restaurant
gift cards to the Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Bluestone, $75 in
Target gift cards, and a final $100 cash prize.  Tickets are two for
$5.  Instructions on how to purchase via PayPal are below.

1. Go to: PayPal.me/TLCNFB

2. Enter In size of your donation you wish to send  (in $5
increments), click NEXT

3 Login to your PayPal account. (or create one)

4.  Confirm your donation.

5. In the Special Instructions Seller Box add:
- your mobile phone number
- # of tickets you are ordering

6.  Fill in your name and country of residence

7. select your payment method

  We will send you a confirmation  thank you email.

Thank you for considering supporting.

Best,
Latonya