[Mdabs] Convention Reminders!

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 00:09:19 UTC 2016

Convention Reminders from the National Harbor Chapter!

All,

State Convention is very near, I thought I would remind you of a few things
that might be of interest.

1.            If you have donations of unopened hygiene items, washcloths,
and/socks, please bring them with you.  The National Harbor Chapter will
take them for inclusion in our Annual Hygiene Kit for Homeless Persons
Project. To date, we have donated over 1,250 kits with the help of your
generosity. Any NHC member will gladly accept your donation.
2.            Introducing "The 5 and $10 or More Holiday Stocking Stuffer
Store". We have things for all!
A.            Fleece Wraps. You know those cold Conference rooms? Cold
offices? We have wraps in many colors and many prints. The choice is yours.
B.            Bath and Body Works Fragrance gift Packs. A great gift to make
a lady happy.
C.            Bath and Body Works gift Packs for girls and boys. They like
to smell good too!
D.            Avon Hanging Fragrant Shower Sets for men and women. Includes
a scrubby too.
E.            Avon Hanging Fragrant Shower kits for boys. A surprise in each
kit.
F.            Miniature Manicure kits for boys and girls. Keep those hands
clean and looking good.

See yak at Convention!!

Michelle