[Mdabs] 2016 Business Meeting

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:37:07 UTC 2016

Hey MDABS,

Pre-registration for our annual business meeting at this years NFBMD convention is officially ready, and so is the agenda! We have a great lineup for you this year, and just like last year, there will be pizza!

This year's meeting will be on Friday afternoon from 3:30 to 6:30 PM, and registration will start at 3 o'clock sharp. Don't forget to be there, and don't forget your annual $5 dues to be an official member and be able to vote!

For pre-registration, click the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lJWjfxxkvpwIY3jvXzxsGR0xVp23g1F30I77iLYbJ4/viewform?edit_requested=true

Please find the agenda attached here:

Ellana Crew, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students