[Mdabs] Important Dates in January

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 21:18:40 UTC 2017

Hello all,

First, happy new year.  We have a busy month ahead, so please save these
dates and participate.

The Diabetes Action Network call takes place on Thursday, January 5 at 7 pm.
Remember, the call-in number is 641-715-3272.  The access code is 720125.

On Tuesday, January 10 at 7:30 pm, the Deaf Blind and Hearing loss Committee
of MD will meet via conference call.  The call-in number is 641-715-3272.
The access code is 720125.

Thursday, January 19 will be our Day in Annapolis.  We will meet in
Annapolis, room 142, the Anne Arundel County Delegation Room.  More details
about the issues will follow.

January 30, Washington Seminar begins at the Holiday Inn at the Capital, 550
C Street SW.

January 31, visits to the Maryland Congressional Delegation on Capitol Hill,
plus student rally, and Capitol Hill Congressional reception from 5 to 7 pm.

We need lots of participation in all of these events.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.