[Mdabs] Spring Raffle

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Jan 9 13:13:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Yes, it's that time again-time to purchase and sell tickets for our spring
raffle! Here is how it works. You buy a three digit number for $5. This
number is good every day during the month of May. If your number is drawn on
a Sunday through Friday, you receive $50. If it is drawn on a Saturday, you
receive $100. So $5 gives you 31 chances to win! That's pretty good! All
raffle proceeds help the NFB of Maryland.

We also have an incentive for selling tickets. If you sell at least 35 or
more tickets, you will receive $25 at the national convention, or, if you do
not attend convention, you will receive $25 in July. We have 1000 tickets to
sell, so please consider helping to sell tickets so we can make the maximum
amount possible on this important fund raiser.

Until January 31, you can reserve any number which is special to you. A
birthday, anniversary, lucky number, etc. Numbers are reserved on a first
come, first serve basis, so please get any special number requests to me as
soon as possible. Or, if you normally purchase a ticket from someone
specific, please be sure that person knows you would like a specific number.
If the number is available, you will be notified, and the number will be
held for you until you pay for your ticket. Any numbers requested but not
paid for by February 15 will be put back into the general pot of tickets.

If you would like to sell tickets, please let me know as soon as possible.
The more people who sell tickets, the better chance we have of selling all
1000 tickets.

If you have questions, or would like a specific number or tickets to sell,
please contact me at 443-708-3663 or

melissa at riccobono.us

Please forward this message to the At Large and TLC Chapter lists, as, for
some reason, I could not easily find those email addresses. Thanks!

Melissa

---