[Mdabs] Fwd: [NFBMD] Excellent AIRA Promotion at the NFB of Maryland Convention

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:33:50 UTC 2017

Students,

If you’re coming to the NFB of Maryland 2017 convention in Towson this weekend, check out this awesome opportunity to get your hands on a free month of Aira and see for yourself what all the talk is about!

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Website: nfbmd.org/students
Facebook: facebook.com/mdabs.federation