[Mdabs] Fwd: Attention Blind or Low Vision Student, Parent, or Educator:

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:55:16 UTC 2019

Students,

Please check out the below opportunity to connect with other blind students and learn from successful blind mentors.

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: