[Mdabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Southeastern Seminar Registration Now Open!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:22:49 UTC 2019

Hi Students,

Check out the below opportunity to network with tons of other blind students around the Southeast region and spend some time in Arlington. It’s going to be a great weekend full of activities and learning, so register before the registration period closes and please contact me if you are having any difficulties participating.

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: