[Mdabs] Reminder— Southeast Regional Student Seminar Registration Now Open

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:14:13 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,

Don’t forget to check out this great opportunity and register before July 15. If you have any barriers to attending but would like to go, please reach out to me at 443-758-7211 or eemcrew at gmail.com.

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: