[MDABS] Seeking Roommate(s) for State Convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 01:58:31 UTC 2019

Hi All:

At long last, I'm coming home this year for our state convention! I realize that this is a bit last-minute, as I was waiting to make a final decision until I knew I could swing it financially in the event that I couldn't get assistance from elsewhere. Now all I need is a roommate or roommates. So if there is anyone staying on Friday and Saturday who would be willing to take me in, please call me at (443) 547-2409 or email me off-list at cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com.

See you at convention!

Chris Nusbaum