[MDABS] Braille learning

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Wed Apr 8 15:13:56 UTC 2020

Dear Emma,
There’s several different ways you could learn braille. One would be through Hadley. It’s a free online schooling platform that allows you to learn braille. The second would be to find someone to teach you Braille. That’s a little difficult right now since everyone’s kind of stuck in the house. Do you have access to a Braille writer? Or do you have access to any braille technologies such as a Braille note or Braille display?

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“