[MDABS] Join us for the Friends of the Library Annual Meeting

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:34:01 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Please join us for the Friends annual meeting on Saturday October 24 at 10
AM. The meeting will be from 10AM to noon. The theme for this meeting is
Hats of to LBPD. We will be awarding prizes for the most interesting hat,
silliest hat, etc. Please participate with your hat. We will also have
Joanne Settel who has written many children's books. They are a good way to
learn science for both kids and adults. Her newest book is *Amazing
Digestion from Mouth Through Intestine. *Below is the zoom information for
the call. Don't miss it!

*Zoom Link:  *
https://umd.zoom.us/j/2289820529?pwd=QUdod3ZRaVMvVkZGTnpld014VkRJQT09
Meeting ID: 228 982 0529
Passcode: leavesfall
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2289820529# US (Germantown)
+19294362866,,2289820529# US (New York)

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.