[MDABS] Thursday Webinar sponsored by National Organization of Parents of Blind Children

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:30:05 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

This Thursday eveing, September 30, the National Organization of Parents of
Blind Children will be hosting a free webinar regarding consent across the
lifespan. I believe this begins at 7 pm eastern, but it may be 7:30.
Registration is required for this seminar. To register, click the following
link.

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aS-f8XtEQnSK4nIuMVONtQ

When choosing your state from the drop down list, I pressed alt down arrow
to open the list box, then had to arrow up through the list of states. I did
not try this on an iDevice, so cannot say if it works more normally on that
platform. It did seem a little tricky with JAWS, which is why I am sharing
this hint.

We hope to see you during the seminar on Thursday.

Melissa