[MDABS] help using google sheets with nvda

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Wed Sep 29 17:59:55 UTC 2021

You can use Google sheets and Google slides with Google Chrome. In fact it’s easier to use Google sheets and slides with Google Chrome. Which screen reader are you using? Feel free to give me a call at 301-312-9813 and I can try to put you in the right direction

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“