[MDABS] In need of a braillewriter.

Michael Munn michaelrbms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:32:41 UTC 2022

My friend's dad is a certified technician's from Perkins and like she said, he will definitly have some available

Thanks

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students, National Federation of Georgia
http://nfbga.org
Member National Association of Blind Students, National Federation of the Blind
http://nfb.org
Student of: Hadley Institute for the Blind
http://hadley.edu