[MDABS] Contest: 2022 State Convention Theme!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Jul 16 13:55:16 UTC 2022

Friends,

We are beginning to turn our attention to our state convention this fall.
You may recall that we choose a theme each year that is representative of
our hope, priorities, or expectations for the convention and what comes
after.  Recent themes have included: "Celebrating our Stories, Defining our
Future," "Rise Up," and "Focus Forward."

We use the theme to inform the opening ceremonies, tie together the
presidential report, and hold seminars and other activities.

This year, we are asking for your theme submissions.  If you have a
suggested theme, please call, text, or email it to me by July 31, 2022.  The
person whose theme is chosen will get a free banquet ticket for the 2022
state convention.

Please email me at President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> , text
me at 443-426-4110, or call me at that number.  Please be sure to tell me in
your email and texts who you are.

Thanks,

Ronza

Yours,