[MDABS] Sad News- Arrangements for Ruth Stuart

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Tue Jul 19 13:18:27 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Below are the arrangements for the services for Ruth Stuart.

Visitation

Friday, July 22, 2022

4:00PM - 7:00PM

Estep  Brothers Funeral Home

1300 eutaw place

Baltimore, MD

Funeral Service

Saturday, July 23, 2022

10:00AM (wake) 10:30AM (funeral); repast to follow

New Christian Memorial Church

3525 W Caton Avenue

Baltimore, MD

Please note: Masks are required at all events.

The obituary has not yet been published, but the family advises that
donations in memory of Ruth should be made to the National Federation of the
Blind of Maryland, 1800 Johnson Street, Suite N1, Baltimore, MD 21201 or via
the Donate Button at https://nfbmd.org.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110