[MDABS] MSDE Strategic Planning Survey -- Help guide the future of education in Maryland!

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Tue Jul 19 14:58:19 UTC 2022

The Maryland Strategic Planning Survey is now live! Help us shape the
future of our schools.The Maryland State Board and MSDE invites Maryland
residents to complete our Strategic Planning Survey, which will help guide
the implementation of the multi-year strategic plan to transform public
education. Please take this survey regardless of your role. We need to make
sure that the needs of our blind and low vision students are being taken
into account.

*Take the MSDE Planning Survey*
<https://www.marylandpublicschools.org/about/Pages/StrategicPlanningSurvey/index.aspx>

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
Educators, and Community Allies *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Check out our website <https://imagemd.org/bridges-help-desk>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 305-9199*

*Voice mail: (443) 320-4003 [*leave a detailed message and we will return
your call]

*Contact us through our accessible web form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.