[Mdpobc] Fw: [Nfbmd] Youth Services

Kyle Richmond Kyle.Richmond2009 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 15:55:38 UTC 2011

Susan:
The most fabulous TVI -- now she is just working privately with kids and adults, not for the school system, she does private contracting.
Kim Higham
Insight
6431 Lamplighter Ridge
Glen Burnie, MD  21061
410/590-7842
Kimtvi at aol.com
She is available for private instruction, braille transcription, technology instruction.  She is well versed on all technology, including the Braille Note, scanners, Jaws, Kurzweil, etc. etc.