[Mdpobc] Preliminary forms

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:32:35 UTC 2011

Dear Board Members

Time is flying by and we are working hard on the Workshop for April 30.  It is shapping up to even more then I could amagine.  I am getting so excited about the training opportunities for the parents and kids too.

Susan and Amy have help me put together these flyers and forms so far.  We have decided to go with  "Be OK with Blindness" 2nd annual.  So that when people see this workshop in the future they will remember the great experince and recomend it to other parents.

I am asking your help on a couple of things  we are now having to put together our instructors. and find great mentors that will follow thru with families to be there to answer question.  Instructors in the kitchen, educators to help in the homework workshop and O&M to help with cane travel.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.

only 10% blind Children being taught Braille

You can be part of the solution.

Buy a Louis Braille Commemorative coin at www.nfb.org