[Mdpobc] Preliminary forms

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Fri Mar 11 19:04:39 UTC 2011

Trudy, I am going to send a save the date email to some of our blind
guys that will be great for this event. Then we can sort through to see
who we want to go where, either with the parents or the children. This
is very exciting!

Thanks!

Amy C. Phelps

410-737-2642

Check out information about our summer youth program: Independence 2011
<http://bism.org/r_youth_TEMP_2.cfm>

Help sponsor our youth program activities Donate
<https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=100
3647>

Take the NCLB at BISM  in Baltimore on March 26. For information:
National Certification in Literary Braille
<http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/NCLBcertification.php>

"...given proper training and opportunity, the average blind person can
do the average job in the average place of business and do it as well as
his or her sighted neighbor..." Freedom for the Blind, James H. Omvig

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.