[Mdpobc] FW: Braille Tees Fundraiser for MD Parents of Blind Children

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:43:27 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

Wanted to pass on a great opportunity to you. The MDPOBC is Rafflig off a Ipod Touch 8 G with Internet Capabilites A $200. Value. Please See Attached Flier

We also will be sell Braille T-Shirts For $20.00 at Convention a list of available sizes is listed below.  Contact us if you are interested in either a Raffel ticket or T-shirt and you are not able to make it to convention or you just want to get yours early. t-Shirts are available while supplies last.  And the Raffel tickets we are only selling 100 tickets this year.

--------------------------------------------- 1. Walk by Faith not by sight- 2M Adult,  5 lg Adults, 6 xlg Adults, 2 M Kids, 2 Lg Kids -color dark Red over the cherry red. – CARDINAL RED?  (17 shirts)

2. Blind Faith, 2M Adult, 5 lg Adults, 6xlg Adults, - Dark Chocolate (13 shirts)

3.explore dream discover- 2M adult, 5 lg adults, 6 xlg adults- Sapphire (13 shirts)

4. Perfect in every way- 2 M adult, 5 lg adults, 6 xlg adults,  2 M Kids, 2 Lg Kids - Color Surprise me  Not military Green.  (17 shirts)