[Mdpobc] Young Athletes program at Camp Abilities PA @ WCU 2012

Wendy Nusbaum wendynusbaum at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 19:21:09 UTC 2012

This is for Camp Abilities Pennsylvania.  They are a great group and have a gareat time.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Wendy Nusbaum

Hello Wonderful Camp Abilities Families,

This years’ executive board is working hard to make this year of camp even better than the rest.  We are thinking of having a miniature program for children with visual impairments who are too young to come to camp yet as full time athletes, but it would give them a taste of what camp would be like.  We are thinking this program would run on Saturday, May 26, 2012 from 10AM-1PM.  The program would be open to children ages 3-6.  They would be tandem biking, participating in beep baseball, and have a dance/fitness/physical education session and would be joining our athletes at lunch.  We need your help in finding children who may be interested in this program.  If you know anyone who would qualify and would be interested in attending this, please forward them this email.  Attached is an interest form that we need filled out and returned to us by February 1, 2012.

Thank you so much,

Maria Lepore-Stevens and Lauren Ciccocioppo
Registration Coordinators
Camp Abilities PA @ WCU
www.campabilitiespa.org