[Mdpobc] MDPOBC Nov 9 Workshop correct alignment of Forms

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:05:57 UTC 2012

Consider it done Darling. I didn't think I'd have to copy the
registration pages.  I'll just run off 20ish Honey!  Rather be safe
than sorry.  It's gonna be too hard to come back and run more off even
if we did need them.  Although, in a pinch, there are MTA commuter
busses going back and forth Mon-Fri.  I believe is't #210--Anapolis
and if I remember correctly, it picks up somewhere on St. Paul St.
Whale of a long bus ride.  Could take a nap on there anyway.

Take care Honey!

Bernie