[Mdpobc] Fwd: [Nfbmd] Special Meals at Convention

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:50:56 UTC 2012

Thank you Christopher for forwarding this email.  I had not received this info before now.

Trudy L. Pickrel
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's
www.tlcbythelake.com

 From: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:12:58 -0400
To: mdabs at nfbnet.org; mdpobc at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Mdpobc] Fwd: [Nfbmd] Special Meals at Convention

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR)" <Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov>

Date: October 21, 2012, 5:09:15 PM EDT
To: NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List <greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>, "nfbmd at nfbnet.org" <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>

Subject: Re: [Nfbmd] Special Meals at Convention

Hi All,

I've been asked to provide some more clarification concerning meals at convention.  If you are attending a luncheon and need a vegetarian meal, you should let registration know.  If you are attending the banquet and need a vegetarian meal, you should let Banquet Ticket Exchange know.  If you are attending either the luncheon or the banquet, and you need a gluton-free, lactose-free, or kosher meal, or have a food allergy to nuts, please email or call me no later than Wednesday, October 24, 2012.  YOu can email me at Ronza.othman at cms.hhs.gov or call me at 708-829-0523.  Please share this information with individuals who may not be on these listserves.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Regards,
Ronza